The core business of the ITT CERTEX Ltd. is the PPE certification (module B & C2) and training & workshops services in the range of Regulatory Affairs, standardization for the PPE, protective clothing, protective gloves, safety shoes, RPE (respiratory protective equipment) and textiles as well the management systems.
ITT CERTEX Ltd. is an official body which has:
- an accreditation of Polish Centre for Accreditation (PCA) – accreditation certificate No. AC 175 – in the scope of textile products, leather, footwear and respiratory protective devices (accreditation scope is presented at the PCA website),
- authorization No. PN-019 of the CEO of the Polish Standardization Committee in order to carry out on behalf of and for the Polish Standardization Committee voluntary certification of products for compliance in accordance with the Polish Standard - Certification entity certificate holders in order to use the Mark of Conformity in accordance with the Polish Standard – ,
- authorization of the Minister of Economy and notification No. NB 2534 granted by the European Commission in the range of:
– EC type-examination provided for in Directive 89/686/EEC – Art. 10, Art. 11A
– EU type-examination provided for Regulation (EU) 2016/425, Module B, Module C2
for personal protective equipment providing foot and leg protection, equipment providing general body protection (clothing), equipment providing hand and arm protection and equipment providing respiratory protection (RPE).
Adopted certification system has been developed base on the requirements of the EN ISO/IEC 17065:2012 [PN-EN ISO/IEC 17065:2013-03] Conformity assessment. Requirements for bodies certifying products, processes and services.
Product certification is carried out by the experts team with a many years industrial and regulatory affairs experience, with practical knowledge . We focus on competence, quality of service and specialization. ITT CERTEX cooperates with accredited laboratories (domestic and over the word), what allows to provide competitive offer, comprehensive and quick service and response.
ITT CERTEX team members have the knowledge and many years of experience in the fields of:
- application of legal and standardisation requirements relating to textiles, consumer goods, personal protective equipment (clothing, gloves and respiratory protective devices) and clothing and materials used in the manufacture of these products,
- conformity assessment and certification of the textile products, protective clothing, protective shoes, protective gloves and respiratory protective devices under voluntary and mandatory mode,
ITT CERTEX Ltd. lead the process of conformity assessment and certification in accordance with the objectives laid down in Quality policy and declaration of impartiality.