What do we certify? /voluntary certification/
The Institute offers certification for textile products, clothing, footwear and leather, including for children and infants, such as:
- knitwear’s and woven fabrics,
- bed linen and table linen,
- decorative products,
- leather and leather-like materials,
- coated products,
- components and raw materials for the production of footwear
under accreditation of Polish Centre for Accreditation AC 175 according to certification programs: PRC-2-CERTEX-OPJ, PRC-3-CERTEX-OT, PRC-4-CERTEX-ECO.
The ITT CERTEX carries out the conformity assessment procedures for products in the field of voluntary. The basis for evaluation are the requirements of Polish, European and international standards. The CAB also has its own evaluation criteria for the products – KT-01-eco5 Technical criteria of product assessment for "eco5" mark.
The basic elements of the process of certification are:
- laboratory tests of the product,
- product quality evaluation,
- production process assessment / quality system (if applicable),
- supervision including periodic evaluation the production process / quality system of the producer and assessment (testing) the samples picked up from the production and / or from the market,
- supervision during the use of the certificate.
Forms can be found in the section Certification - Download.